Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spring training trip to Arizona 


On my trip to Spring training in Arizona…I was able to meet with the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim  and the Arizona Diamondbacks.  I am very happy to say both teams will be using thePitchers Power Drive this year.  Michael Dana Butcher, Pitching Coach for the Angles said he will be using it with Scott Kazmir.  I am excited to have the Angels using the Pitchers Power Drive and to see the results. The Arizona Diamondbacks strength and conditioning coach will be using with the pitchers in the weight room.  They will be working med-balls and balance exercises on the Pitchers Power Drive.

I was so able to see my good friend Steve Foster, the bullpen coach for the KC Royals.  The Royals have two new Pitchers Power Drives…turf models. There are now five MLB teams using the Pitchers Power Drive the Tigers, KC, Marlins, Angles and Diamondbacks.  There are also several upcoming professional pitchers training with the Pitchers Power Drive.



No comments:

Post a Comment